1st Line Application Support Analyst
Brighton, East Sussex | £18000 - £20000 per annum | Posted 18 days ago
Our client are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. They offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit individual organisation's and their needs. They also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
They are looking for a 1st Line Application Support Analyst to join their growing IT team based in Brighton. The successful candidate will support their line of business applications. This is a full time role, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
About the role
- Providing remote technical support to teams within the organisation across multiple sites
- Providing remote technical support to external users from around the country
- Prioritising technical issues based of impact and severity
- Identifying reoccurring issues providing analysis on cause
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Experience in an application support or similar role.
- Experience providing 1st & 2nd line support of bespoke systems.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Critical thinking skills
Benefits the role offers
- 25 days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
Please quote reference 1377092. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies