1st Line Technical Support Operative
Heathfield, East Sussex | £16000 - £18000 per annum | Posted 12 days ago
Our client provides IT, voice, connectivity and mobile solutions and services to business clients across the South East and has a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join us as an entry level technical support operative with a varied job role. This role offers real potential for future development and advancement within their organisation.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Telephone answering
- Raising and dealing with support tickets
- Days out on site to assist project engineers with installations
- Due to our location a driving licence and own transport would be an advantage
- Full training and support will be provided
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An excellent communicator
- IT literate with a good technical mind
- Be able to work as both part of a team and from their own initiative
The following position will include these benefits:
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Reference: T3GL 1376996
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.