Hailsham, East Sussex | £Competitive | Posted 21 days ago
Do you have what it takes to lead continuous improvement within the engineering industry?
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager to join our client as they continue to expand.
About the role
- Leading and co-ordinating internal and external Continuous Improvement activities including Non-Conformances and Customer Complaints/Returns
- Ensuring a consistent and detailed approach using Root Cause Analysis and Problem-Solving Tools such as 8D or 5Whys
- Improving quality in line with customer expectations and industry Standards
- Carrying out inspection duties as and when necessary
- Mechanical Engineering: 5 years (required)
- Quality assurance: 5 years (required)
- Degree or ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering, are keen to drive improvements and are capable of thinking outside of the box by challenging current thinking to develop new ideas and solutions, please apply as soon as possible.
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday - no weekends
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.