Sales Support Administrator
Alton, Hampshire | £26,000 | Posted 26 days ago
Are you a detail-oriented individual with a passion for sales support administration and the ability to provide top-notch customer support? If so, our client wants you to join their small but dynamic team based in Alton as a Sales Support Administrator!
About the Role:
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will play a crucial role in their global operations, collaborating closely with Regional Business Managers to ensure seamless export processes. Your responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently compile and distribute reports.
- Progress orders, provide packing lists, and raise shipping invoices.
- Initiate new product setups and check orders for accuracy.
- Act as a crucial link between Regional Business Managers and Production.
- Handle customer inquiries, provide quotations, and enter orders.
- Maintain sales/accounting database, handle financial control, and update dispatch dates.
- Coordinate export order dispatch and manage sample requests.
- Assist with export documentation preparation and general admin duties.
- 2+ years in a Sales Support/Administration role.
- Understanding of export documentation, desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service excellence (verbal and written).
- Manufacturing background, desirable.
- Accurate, detail-oriented, and excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient in Excel & Word, good problem-solving abilities.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Team player with a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs (grade C/4 and above), including maths.
If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge and contribute to our clients global success, apply now and join them in shaping the future of their international sales operations!
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies