Berkshire | Negotiable | Posted 55 days ago
About the Company
- XPS Pensions Group is the largest pure pensions consultancy in the UK, specialising in pensions actuarial, investment consulting and administration, with revenues of over £110 million. We are the only UK pensions specialist listed on the FTSE. With over 1000 staff in 15 UK locations, our business combines expertise, insight and technology to address the needs of both pension trustees and sponsoring companies for over 1,200 pension schemes and undertakes pensions administration for over 800,000 scheme members.
- We provide a positive working environment with an emphasis on training and development and we put relationships at the very heart of our business. You can expect an exciting and fulfilling career in a growing business and an industry that provides a consistent challenge.
- Your ambition is our ambition.
About the Role
- An exciting new role is now available within our TVAS modelling team. This is a high-profile and rapidly growing part of the Actuarial Consulting offering, and provides a unique opportunity to have an immediate impact within the business
- You will be working in a dedicated team, experienced in providing TVAS modelling to a number of large IFA firms. TVAS is set by the FCA and provides a framework for what information has to be shared with a member when an IFA is advising the member whether they should transfer their pension benefits out of a Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Each TVAS project contains a variety of data reconciliation work, modelling and testing of projected pension benefits, and cash flow modelling under various scenarios. It will also include regular communication with other departments, both internally within XPS and external third party organisations, and with the client directly
- You will become a valuable member of a motivated, supportive and sociable team
- You will have experience in actuarial, administration or systems implementation of defined benefits pension schemes
- You will have excellent Excel skills and a good understanding of pension benefits and their calculations
- You will been an independent self-starter with a good academic record, strong communication skills and the potential to deliver excellent service to our clients
Please quote reference 1372876. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.