Administration Consulting Analyst - Flexible working
Glasgow | Negotiable | Posted 6 days ago
You will work to support the delivery and implementation of value-adding pensions administration services and projects to all our existing, new and potential clients.
About the role
- This will be a great opportunity to build on your existing pensions technical and pensions administration experience and to develop your project management skills
- You will work closely with pensions administration client teams nationally to analyse requirements, help to determine the scope of a project and assist with its successful delivery, in line with the client's expectations
- You will need to be organised and efficient in determining the scope, pricing and assisting in the successful delivery of projects whilst acting as a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases
- You will need a comprehensive experience working in pensions operations and pensions administration in the UK, detailed and up to date knowledge of legislation relating to both DB and DC pension arrangements
- Experience of data cleanse and rectification exercises and undertaking complex calculations, with excel experience is beneficial
Please quote reference 1376770 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.