Assistant Management Accountant
Eastbourne, East Sussex | Up to £32000 per annum | Posted 8 days ago
Our Client is a human experience agency with 20 years experience delivering pioneering solutions for global brands and governments. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented company. Our Client is a full-service live events agency with headquarters in East Sussex. Our team of talented people work with a number of global brands and government departments specialising in the design, project management and delivery of live events in the UK and internationally.
About the role
- Assist Finance Manager with monthly management accounts production and analysis
- Assist with annual budget process and re-forecasting.
- Carry out post-project reviews and project budget reconciliations with project delivery teams
- Undertake regular and ad-hoc project analysis as required.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis as required, including but not limited to time utilisation, budgeting and profitability
- Accounting qualification ACCA/CIMA essential (part-qualified)
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with regard to databases and Microsoft applications
- Proven organisational and time management skills
Please quote reference 1377888 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies