Assistant Pensions Manager
Hertfordshire | Competitive | Posted 102 days ago
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and committed pension professional to join this dynamic in-house Pensions Team - to support our open, growing and award-winning Defined Benefit scheme.
A broad role, providing support across the Group Pensions team (both DB and DC) to help deliver on key activity and projects. Leading on some regular projects, such as support to senior colleagues and internal pensions presentations and regular monitoring.
About the role
- Play a key role in a wide variety of other ad-hoc projects such as scheme winds ups, change projects, scheme valuations, re-enrolment and pension communications
- Support scheme managers with regular activity, such as preparation of Trustee meeting materials, managing risk registers and action logs
- Provide technical support to in-house administration and communication teams
- Support the team to consider changes in pensions legislation and in responding to consultations
- Manage the team and trustee budgets and contracting with suppliers and advisors
- Balance exceptional delivery for customers on what matters, engaging teams and colleagues with the needs of the business. You will be an expert and often the first layer of management of people or projects
- Ideally you will be working in a consultancy or in-house environment with excellent technical knowledge
Please quote reference 1376784 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.