Assistant Pensions Manager, 2-3 days from home
Birmingham, West Midlands | £35000 - £50000 per annum | Posted 38 days ago
Fantastic opportunity to take your DB pensions experience forward with a growing firm, and work on secondment with the in-house team of a key client- a global investment banking firm.
About the role
- You'll support the Vice President of UK Pension and Benefits to deliver strategic governance and committee management, playing a pivotal role in the team
- Support on policy reviews
- Liaise with and oversee UK pension administrators, advisers and prepare papers for the Trustee and company
- Varied role with scope to get involved in wider projects and areas
- You'll have strong DB & DC pensions technical experience including trustee support, plus communication skills, enthusiasm, and intellectual curiosity
- You'll have the experience to challenge the external administrator and know your way around the trust deed and rules for DB / hybrid pension plans
- In-house pensions experience and knowledge of EMEA pensions and benefits an advantage. Third-party/consultancy background also considered.
Please quote reference 1376882 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.