Assistant Scheme Manager, 3-4 days from home
Berkshire | Negotiable | Posted 20 days ago
Superb opportunity to take your pensions career forward with this reputable firm in a varied, challenging role.
About the role
- You will work closely with senior colleagues and use your communication skills to build relationships with all the key stakeholders and scheme advisers
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of supporting trustees, trustee boards and running their pension schemes
- As you take on additional responsibilities, there will be opportunities to take a lead role on existing or new clients
- You will have DB & DC experience and be keen to undertake PMI study
- Scope to do some homeworking is on offer
Please quote reference 1376197. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.