Associate Pensions Executive, 3 days from home
London | Negotiable | Posted 35 days ago
Varied and challenging opportunity with this well-respected and growing Professional Trustee specialist.
About the role
- Work as part of a collaborative and friendly team delivering an excellent service to clients
- You'll proactively support on scheme secretarial duties such as preparing for, attending and minuting Trustee/chair and internal meetings
- Get involved with governance work, maintenance of Trustee documentation, member communications and other projects
- Scope to assist with new business activity to support company growth
- Help with training and peer reviewing work of more junior colleagues
- You will have experience in occupational pensions, including up to date technical knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes, in a trustee-facing role
- Progress with APMI, actuarial or other relevant professional qualifications would be an advantage
- High standards of professionalism, communication skills, positive attitude, time-management and client-facing skills will be required
Please quote reference 1377030. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.