Bid Manager / Director
Uckfield, East Sussex | £50000 - £53000 per annum | Posted 31 days ago
About the role
An exciting opportunity for a Bid Manager/ Director has arisen to join a leading Occupational Health and Wellness provider on a full-time remote basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all thing's communications, both internally and externally within a fast paced and growing organisation. This is a remote position which allows the use of a wide variety of skills where no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for written and verbal communications across the business. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of the future success of the organisation going forward.
- An effective communicator both written and verbal
- Strong relationship building experience both internally and externally
- Experienced Bid Writer, preparing documents and contracts, applying for funding and grants
- Experience creating engaging content presentations
- Wordsmith with an engaging but formal way of writing
- Skilled Proof Reader, ensuring all documentation's are accurate and literately accurate
- Excellent IT Skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365
- Highly organised, with an eye for the finer detail
- Previous Exposure with the tendering process
Benefits the role offers
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Health Cash Plan
Please quote reference 1376496. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.