Hastings, East Sussex | £25000 - £30000 per annum | Posted 17 days ago
A leading UK modular ramp and step manufacturer, supplier, and fitter; based in South-East England are on the market seeking a CAD Technician to oversee elements of the Design for new enquiries from clients.
They are recognised for their ability to meet their client needs, and require an in House CAD Technician to support them in delivering above and beyond their clients expectations.
The CAD Technician will be required to prepare designs directly from clients enquiries, duties will include but not be limited to:
- Conduct site visit and survey properties in detail.
- Assist in conducting site analysis to determine if the site is feasible.
- Prepare initial designs
- Prepare detailed drawings and building specifications with assistance from the team.
- Excellent presentation skills and confident in presenting designs
- Constantly looking to improve design process and techniques through new technology.
- Ability to travel to liaise with clients
- CAD / Architectural Technician
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Working as part of a small but busy team you must have excellent communication skills as well as having a 'Can Do' attitude and willing to learn
- Experience in producing rendered images
- Experience in using 3D CAD software, preferably Sketch-Up or similar
- Knowledge of the national building regulations
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Preferably Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Adobe Software (Preferably Photo-shop and In-Design)
- Ability to work from Architectural drawings and survey notes direct from site
- Ability to work in a small team in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines is essential
- Good communication and organisation skills
The following position will include these benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Full training programme will be provided by the team
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (subject to conditions)
- Life Insurance Policy (subject to conditions
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.