Eastbourne, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 10 days ago
Our client, a leading global products and solutions supplier is currently looking for a Calibration Engineer to join their team in Eastbourne.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Inspection of pump components and assemblies, and managing the calibration process
- Reading engineering drawings with confidence and competence
- Using measuring equipment and tooling
- Calibrating Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMM's) and Pressure gauges and transducers
The ideal candidate will have experience in using the following equipment:
- Micrometers (metric and imperial, internal and external)
- Verniers (metric and imperial, internal and external)
- Thread gauges
- Plug gauges
- Slip gauges
- Torque wrenches
The following position will include these benefits:
- Competitive salary
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.