Carpenter / Locksmith
Hastings, East Sussex | £25000 - £27000 per annum | Posted 102 days ago
Our client, who offer Fire, Security and Electrical services and are recognised for their reputation for high quality and reliability are on the market looking for a Carpenter / Locksmith to join their team.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Fire door installation, door upgrading and repair
- Door and window furniture fitting and repair
- Lock fitting and replacement
- General carpentry work
- Composite and Metal door/window lock and furniture installation, maintenance and repair
- Non-evasive lock opening
- Lock picking and drilling
- Other related locksmith works
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have undertaken an approved apprenticeship with carpentry qualifications
- Have excellent technical skills
- Must have a good understanding of health & safety
- Have excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Be fluent in the English language
- Must be literate and numerate
- Must be responsible, reliable and capable of working alone or as part of a team
- Clean driving license
- Good telephone manner
- Have good organisational skills
- Be computer literate
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Must have their own basic tools for the type of work
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.