St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex | £18000 - £22000 per annum | Posted 18 days ago
Our client, who have provided legal services to the residential property market for almost 30 years are on the market looking for a Case Handler to organise and manage all aspects of the conveyancing transaction from instruction to completion.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Managing the Conveyancing transaction from instruction to completion
- Working closely with Conveyancer
- Liaising with clients and third parties and saving accurate notes
- Applying for relevant searches
- Drafting Legal Documents
- General Administration
- Post completion works including but not limited to
- preparing and sending applications to the Land Registry
- Stamp Duty Land Tax submissions
- file closures
- checking account ledgers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Reliable and consistent
- Helpful and positive attitude
- Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
- Responsible, professional and trustworthy
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good literacy and computer skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong organisation, planning, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Confident, resourceful and practical
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously or within a team
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.