Child Care Tutor
Eastbourne, East Sussex | £21000 - £23000 per annum | Posted 40 days ago
Our client are a leading Training Academy delivering training for 29 years. On average they have 180 Apprentices in training each Academic year from Level 2 up to Level 5 in Health and Social Care, Childcare, IT, Business Administration and Management.
As part of their growing and expanding Childcare provision they are looking for two tenacious Childcare Tutors to deliver Level 3 and 4 qualifications.
About the role
- To deliver the Level 4 children, young people and families practitioner
- Specifically the L3 Residential Childcare Qualification
- The role is being offered as a permanent position subject to successful completion of a 6 month probation period
- Ideally you will have previous tutoring experience
- Have the ability to deliver Childcare related qualifications
- Outstanding communication, planning/Organisational skills
- Be flexible, self motivated and approachable
- Keen to join a growing organisation delivering high standards
Benefits the role offers
- Opportunity for career advancement and further learning
- Home-based, supporting learners virtually, occasional travel to settings may be necessary once the stay at home order has been lifted, this will be exceptional circumstances though
Please quote reference 1376993 If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.