Eastbourne, East Sussex | £08.91 - £09.91 per hour | Posted 25 days ago
Our Client is currently seeking a Cleaner to work at their Secondary School based in Eastbourne.
A valid DBS is required for this role. If you need to obtain a DBS, then we can assist with this.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Cleaning certain parts of the school site
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors
- Sweeping uncarpeted areas
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Cleaning desks, seats and skirting boards
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
- Cleaning doors and windows
- Checking stock levels of cleaning materials
- Reporting all defects/hazards immediately to the caretaker or supervisor
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- High standards of cleanliness
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
The following position will include these benefits:
- Monday to Friday 3.30pm-7.30pm
- Ongoing Position
Reference: KH 8516
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.