Client Relationship Manager
Uckfield, East Sussex | £36000 - £40000 per annum | Posted 17 days ago
Our client, a leading Health-care provider, has an excellent opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager. The client offers a full portfolio of services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit organisation's people and their needs.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of high value clients, maintaining and improving client relationships through a variety of mediums including face to face visits, telephone calls, educational material, email and video calls
- Developing and delivering strategic review plans to ensure the service assists clients with achieving their HR, Health & Safety and Well-being objectives
- Reviewing services delivered and proactively developing initiatives to demonstrate best value and return on investment for clients
- Advising clients on new and revised services to ensure the commercial development of contracts
- Leading client implementations requiring the co-ordination of both clinical and operational assets in conjunction with other department leads
- Advising the Business Development team on re-tender and renewal opportunities and evidence contract delivery to aid sophisticated, evidence-based response
- Reviewing and analysing client management information to identify trends and opportunities for enhanced service delivery
- Liaising and managing sub-contractor relationships, co-ordinating service delivery and reporting
- Ensuring contractual terms are appropriate for services delivered and amended appropriately
- Supporting Team Managers with significant service delivery change or contractual issues
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce and analyse business management information
- Proven experience of relationship and contract management within the medical or insurance sectors
- Ability to use own initiative and take a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise
- Willing to take an active role in own personal development
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word and Excel. Knowledge of Office 365 is desirable
- Excellent approach to customer service
The following position will include these benefits:
- Full-time Monday to Friday 9.00am and 5.30pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health Cash Plan
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.