Client Relationship Manager
Lancing, West Sussex | £23000 - £28000 per annum + DOE | Posted 11 days ago
Our Client is currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager who is a motivated individual, who is seeking the next opportunity to develop there career and take it to the next level in Client Relationships.
About the role
- Interacting with different clients to develop an comprehensive understanding of the projects
- Developing financial knowledge and expertise to better support the tax specific advice to clients
- Having an exceptional client management service to enhance the wider network of the company
- Doing financial calculations to support the tax relief claims
- Drafting clear technical narrative to support tax claims
- Previous experience of working in team based and consultancy environment
- A very organised and time efficient individual with the ability to deal with deadline pressure
- Someone who has a 'can do' attitude and good critical thinking skills
- Someone who is able to use their own initiative
- To have a high attention to detail.
Benefits the role offers
Please quote reference xxxxxxx. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.