Client Relationship Manager
Hastings, East Sussex | £25000 - £35000 per annum + DOE | Posted 7 days ago
Our Client are seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You'll ideally have experience in supply and commercial finance and will be competent in developing and managing B2B relationships.
About the role
- Understand and analyse customer needs and provide solutions to address them
- Identify and cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward up-selling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- 3+ years of experience within a similar role, ideally within a finance background
- Desire and drive to achieve and exceed monetary targets
- Experience within a Tech/FinTech environment is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please quote reference 1378003. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.