Clinical Operations Administrator
Uckfield, East Sussex | Up to £21000 per annum | Posted 102 days ago
Our client, a leading Healthcare provider is currently seeking a Clinical Operations Administrator to support the daily management of the clinical team.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Management of the onboarding and induction process for the network clinical team
- Support the team with their diaries, annual leave and resourcing requirements
- Acting as a first point of contact for clinical team queries
- Supporting clinical audit processes and the creation and delivery of training programmes
- Regular updating of clinician records
- Supporting with collation of clinical availability, the sourcing of appropriate clinical space and the development of the Clinical Operations function
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (phone and email).
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of working in a customer service industry.
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within health services preferred but not essential
- Good understanding of Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The following position will include these benefits:
- Full-time hours
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Health Cash Plan
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.