CNC Horizontal / Vertical Operatives
Hailsham, East Sussex | £20000 - £30000 per annum | Posted 35 days ago
Our Client are a strategic supplier of precision machined components and sub-assemblies. Established in 1976 they are a progressive and versatile medium-light engineering company offering technical expertise and experience in the precision machining environment.
They play an essential part in product development and production by utilising state of the art processes and machinery, they are seeking Horizontal and Vertical CNC Operatives.
About the role
- Setting CNC Machining centres to achieve first off approval
- Operation of CNC Machining centres
- Deburring of components
- In process sample inspection
- 100% visual inspection of production output
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of setting and operating
- Ability to self-manage, work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Understanding of Fanuc Machine Control
- Understanding of Renishaw Tool and Spindle Probes
Benefits the role offers
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 07:30- 16:30 Friday 07:30 - 13:30
Please quote reference 1377037. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.