Communications & Projects Specialist Role
London | Negotiable | Posted 20 days ago
Join this in-house pensions teams as a Communications and Projects Specialist. Take responsibility for delivery of all communication materials, member engagement and process improvement projects.
About the role
- Produce copy and obtain sign-off in respect of member communications material, such as standard documentation, e-communication, website, reports, newsletters, benefit statements
- Maintain pensions related content held on member, HR and internal web sites
- Work with the operations team to ensure that online services are simple, understandable, intuitive and aligned to the department's procedures and work flow
- Keep abreast of legislative changes affecting member communications and the likely impact on the scheme and employer arrangements
- This role is for a 16 month contract. Currently work from home, once government restrictions are lifted you will be required to work partly from the London office and from home
Please quote reference 1376472 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.