Eastbourne, East Sussex | £20000 - £22000 per annum | Posted 13 days ago
With a century in locking security, our clients have become expert developers of smarter locking technology. Our client is an independent, family-owned business with a focus on quality and a 100-year legacy of product innovation. They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor, ideally able to speak a foreign language, to join their small, friendly, customer service team based in the Eastbourne Head Office.
You must be a pleasant and courteous person who strives to ensure the customer experience is delivered to the same high standards as our locks. You must be confident dealing with all levels of staff, from management to director level, and keep a level-head when dealing with customers. This role also includes account management, with a pre-defined customer base, so the ability to build and maintain relationships is a must.
About the role
- Managing a pre-defined customer portfolio, including Managing a Special Price List for applicable customers
- Providing technical advice about our products and liaising with Technical Sales Managers where required
- Processing incoming purchase orders and Despatching both UK and Export orders
- Raising quotations and sample requests and actively monitoring progress
- Managing the CRM system including logging any correspondence and updating details
- Educated to GCSE level, or equivalent, with a pass in Maths and English
- Two years' experience in a customer service role or sales office
- Able to speak a foreign language
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Good IT skills, particularly in Excel and Word
Benefits the role offers
- Competitive salary
- Full and ongoing training
Please quote reference 1377094. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace,and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.