Customer Support Co-ordinator
Uckfield, East Sussex | Up to £21500 per annum | Posted 7 days ago
Our Client who is the world's leading specialist in entrance control solutions is actively seeking a Customer Support Co-ordinator to work at their East Sussex Office.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Accurate inputting of customer orders into the Company's Sales Order Processing system
- To co-ordinate with customers, as required ensuring that all orders variations and purchase orders associated with the order are documented
- Creation and expedition of all Project related literature including application for Payment, export documentation etc.
- Ensuring that all orders are correctly invoiced at dispatch and within the month. Raising any credits required in collaboration with the finance department
- Produce accurate detailed sales order reports as required for clients drawing on knowledge of the client's order history and data provided by the IT systems
- Develop a sound understanding of the Company's products and applications
- Encourage professional development with all team members to ensure the team's goals are met
- Represent the Company at all times, in an effective and professional manner and to be responsible for your own safety
- To be respectful of Company property and colleagues
- To undertake any other related tasks, responsibilities or assignments, as requested by the Customer Service Manager or Senior Management
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Job Knowledge & Expertise
- Communication Skills written and verbal
- Customer First - commitment to quality right first time approach
- Resilience & Adaptability to work under pressure
- Proven, demonstrable experience working in a busy telephone-based customer-services role
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone Manner
- Good Communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good organizational skills
- Previous administration work within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in Import/Export environment
- Language skills
The following position will include these benefits:
- Monday - Friday - hours can be 8-4.30pm or 8.30-5pm with 45 min for lunch
- 25 days holiday with an increase every 5 years
- Onsite parking
Reference: T3GL 1376575
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.