Eastbourne, East Sussex | Up to £18000 per annum | Posted 5 days ago
Our client, are a neutral and dynamic customs partner for small and large entrepreneurs in North West Europe. Every day they organise all kinds of customs documents for the import and export of goods and services from freight forwarders and their customers. They are currently seeking an Customs Administrator to become part of this ever growing company.
This opportunity requires no previous experience as training will be provided. This company champions internal development and provides continuous training to all staff.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- General administrative duties
- Data base management
- Client relationship management
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)AA
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills
- Presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks and workload
- Ability to accept and understand instructions
- Oral and written communication skills
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner
- Team working ability
- Reliability and honesty
The following position will include these benefits:
- Two shifts: 06:00-13:30 and 13:30-21:00 ( 1 hour lunch break)
- Long term progression opportunities
- Standard benefit package
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.