DB Implementation Specialist, Surrey or home-based
England | Negotiable | Posted 18 days ago
Superb opportunity to join a specialist team servicing a portfolio of clients' small, closed Defined Benefit schemes.
About the role
- You will work on on-boarding new clients, working closely with systems teams
- Write up policies and procedures, ready for Administrators to work with
- Interpret scheme rules and draft calculation tools
- You will have good DB technical knowledge
- Experience in a similar role not required, as DB experience is the key requirement
- Good organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
Please quote reference 1376823 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.