DC Associate Consultant
London | Negotiable | Posted 20 days ago
Join an award-winning UK consultancy as they continue to grow and develop their DC offering.
About the role
- Identify suitable investment strategies, considering individual clients' needs
- Monitor performance reports and undertake risk assessments
- Maintain up to date market knowledge
- Review work completed by colleagues and assist senior consultants
- Previous DC pensions experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good commercial awareness
- CFA, FIA or APMI progress desirable
Please quote reference 1375545 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.