DC Governance Consultant - flexible/home working
London | Negotiable | Posted 40 days ago
Work as part of specialist DC team delivering governance advice and support to a portfolio of clients.
About the role
- Provide support to Lead Consultant on large and more complex clients
- Review work produced by Analysts and Junior Consultants
- Manage budgets and commercial relationships
- Experience in a Defined Contributions Consultancy role
- Strong pension governance and effective communication skills
Please quote reference 1376647 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.