England | Excellent benefits package / Bonus | Posted 25 days ago
Business area is growing and we're looking for candidates Consultant level through to Partner for this market-leading consultancy. Develop your career and work on an exceptional portfolio of clients
About the role
- Be responsible for delivering investment advice to a portfolio of clients
- Review work produced by analysts and junior consultants
- Provide strategic direction within the Investment team
- Assist/deliver on new business growth
- Manage budgets and commercial relationships with clients
- Relevant professional qualification such as IMC, FIA/FFA or CFA
- Experience in a Defined Contributions Consultancy role (or similar)
- Good Project Management skills
Chance to work within a dynamic growing team with a competitive reward package and a fantastic suite of employee benefits.
Locations countrywide with hybrid working or fully supported work from home
Please quote reference 1377070. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.