DC Pension Implementation Manager - flex working
London | Negotiable | Posted 98 days ago
Join a market leading Fintech pensions provider and deliver first-class scheme implementation services to a growing client base.
Take control of DC Workplace pension scheme implementation, ensuring strong project management.
About the role
- Run Scheme implementation projects across their entire lifecycle
- Create relationships with clients, ensuring they are kept abreast throughout the process
- Work alongside the New Business team though the tender process
- Establish and manage the project plan - Identify and mitigate risks
- Experience of managing pension scheme implementations
- CF1 and FA2
- Project management experience
Please quote reference 1376719 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.