DC Pensions Admin. Manager, 2-3 days from home
Berkshire | Negotiable | Posted 14 days ago
Integral role in the development and delivery of Pensions Admin services for a market leader.
About the role
- Oversee the delivery of DC pensions services to a portfolio of clients. Manage client and trustee relations and make sure SLA's are adhered to
- Mentor and train staff members ensure training and development and act as technical focal point within the department
- Streamline processes and procedures to enhance service delivery, deal with client issues and take responsibility for resolving outstanding issues
- For this role you'll need a background in DC Pensions Administration
- Experience managing a team and good client-facing exposure
- Great working environment and scope to do 2-3 days working from home
Please quote reference 1375606. This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.