Ductwork Project Administrator
Hastings, East Sussex | £19000 - £21000 per annum | Posted 18 days ago
Established in 2004, our client delivers quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services from design, installation, maintenance and servicing to a varied range of customers nationwide. To complement their continued growth/expansion plans, they are looking for an Ductwork Project Administrator.
This is a permanent, full-time role and the successful candidate will be career driven and capable of managing their own work load. This role will be based at their head office in St Leonards on Sea, but remote working will be considered for the right candidate.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to project managers for the Ductwork department
- Think outside the box to deliver outstanding service to clients
- Challenge processes and procedures to find the best way of doing things
- Liaise with clients, sub-contractors and engineers
- Place orders and sign off invoices
- Track hire equipment and off-hire as necessary
- Assist with project planning and structure
- Create engineer site files
- Collate and produce O & M Manuals
- Set meeting agenda's, take, and distribute minutes from meetings
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as Project Administration Support, Project Coordinator or a similar role
- Possess experience with resource management tools as well as administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- Clear and confident communicator and possess a keen eye for detail
- Competent on using Microsoft Office
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.