Ductwork Project Manager
Hastings, East Sussex | Up to £35000 per annum | Posted 99 days ago
Established in 2004, our client delivers quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services from design, installation, maintenance and servicing to a varied range of customers nationwide. To complement their continued growth/expansion plans, they are looking for a Ductwork Project Manager.
This is a permanent, full-time role and the successful candidate will be career driven and capable of managing their own work load. This role will be based at their head office in St Leonards on Sea, but remote working will be considered for the right candidate.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers, main contractors and site operatives.
- Procurement to suit contract programme.
- Knowledge of AUTODESK REVIT or AutoCAD would be preferred, but not essential.
- Understand and interpret Service Layouts, Architects, Structural and equipment details.
- Site attendance when carrying out surveys.
- Manage project finances.
- Manage project budgets.
- Prepare and agree contract variations.
- Conduct site visits and surveys.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager overseeing Ductwork installation would be ideal
- Possess experience with resource management tools as well as administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- Clear and confident communicator and possess a keen eye for detail
- Competent on using Microsoft Office
The following position will include these benefits:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile phone
- Company Car
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.