Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Basildon, Essex | Negotiable | Posted 28 days ago
*Unmatched Progression Opportunities*
This is an excellent opportunity to join our award-winning Pensions recruitment division, to build a desk, managing the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
As a member of the wider Group, our client and candidate portfolio within Sammons Pensions Recruitment are nationwide, from FTSE100 listed companies to smaller organisations across all industries. The Sammons Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment services provider, successfully operating for over 60 years, developed through customer-driven, organic growth combined with forward-thinking and adopting technology. We know that recruiting and retaining the right people is what allows us to differentiate ourselves from other recruitment organisations, and we are actively seeking an individual with a real passion for delivering exceptional results.
About the Role
- The chance to develop within a niche market, progressing your career professionally with the backing of a national brand, adopting technology, combined with the support and guidance of an exceptional leadership team
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates, working as part of a passionate team of experience consultants, maximising commercial performance
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates, briefing them on the opportunities on offer, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Managing full recruitment processes
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Meeting and where possible exceed agreed activity level targets such as client calls, client and candidate meetings, plus mandates successfully taken and filled
- To be proactive in remaining abreast of trends and developments within your specific niche market area
- To contribute to the ongoing team growth and development
- To comply at all times with legislative, best practice and company policy requirements whilst actively contributing to ongoing progress and refinement of processes
- Previous recruitment experience, with a proven track record of success; Ideally within Pensions, Compliance, Financial or Professional services
- 360 recruitment specialisms
- The ability to learn quickly, multi-task and prioritise; paying attention to detail, with strong capabilities to construct persuasive arguments
- Demonstrating teamwork skills, influencing skills, (either in or out of the workplace)
- Confident; professional; articulate; team player; resilient; calm under pressure; self-motivating; service orientated; thorough; ambitious and driven
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
What we offer in return
- Completive salaries
- Commission for Consultants
- Learning & development programmes
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Progression based on merit
- Career pathways
- Company pension contributions
- Charity & social activities
- Professional, transparent & fun working environments to excel within
To join the Sammons Recruitment Group your aspirations should be to join our established team with a passionate desire to succeed and build a prosperous career for the long haul, which we would fully support and reward. Our teams uphold an exclusive culture to embrace, enhance and excel collectively, going above and beyond in all that they do.
In addition, the people we choose to join us should aspire to share our core values of honesty, integrity and professionalism. Our teams are proud to be a part of a socially responsible organisation and seek to promote best practice in everything they do - encompassing quality, diversity and caring for the environment.
Please quote reference 1376946. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.