Hastings, East Sussex | Up to £14.00 per hour | Posted 32 days ago
Our Client is the UK's largest teleradiology provider, who provide services to over 50% of the NHS and have over 500 doctors providing their specialist reporting services across the globe. With over 100 Head Office staff and the company still focusing on growing, there has never been a better time to get involved.
A rare opportunity has become available, and our client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team. This opportunity will allow you to train and develop your administration and finance skills coupled with the prospect to gain a recognised qualification.
Your role will be to ensure all purchase orders are processes correctly and conduct weekly order meetings with the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer. You will be responsible for staff expenses and corporate credit card transactions, making sure all approvals are in place and the relevant receipts and other information is in place. You will need to have excellent communication skills as you'll be working alongside each department to offer support and answer queries.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Compile journals each month for the business and subsidiaries
- Updating prepayment schedules
- Filing, scanning documents, answering the telephone and other administrative tasks
- Management of the finance inbox, ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assisting Finance Manager with reports and other data as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a finance background would be advantageous
- A willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
The following position will include these benefits:Annual Bonus
- Group Life Assurance
- Opportunity to be involved in a PLC Sharesave Scheme (Buying shares within the company)
- Social events
- Sick pay
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.