Flexible Benefits Administrator
Bristol | Negotiable | Posted 10 days ago
Develop your career within Flexible Benefits administration for one of the UK's leading Pensions Consultancies.
About the role
- Administering on flexible benefits schemes, production of monthly payroll/provider reports, data analysis and files submission to relevant 3rd parties.
- Dealing daily with flexible benefits schemes related email and telephone queries and requests received from employees, clients and providers.
- Assisting with additional project work when required e.g. manual testing for schemes renewal
- Experience in working across Flexible benefits areas, DC/Wealth
- Excellent communications
- Good Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel and Outlook)
Please quote reference 1376983. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.