Food and Beverage Manager
Tunbridge Wells, Kent | £34000 - £37000 per annum + Plus Pension & Benefits | Posted 10 days ago
They are proud to employ a team that consistently goes above and beyond to deliver impeccable levels of service. They are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to join the restaurant team.
About the role
- They are proud to employ a team that consistently goes above and beyond to deliver impeccable levels of service. They are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to join the restaurant team
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of food and beverage operations across all points of sale to the highest standards and performance levels
- Deliver the highest possible standard of food and beverages with the resources available, within budget and in line with sales targets
- Ensure that all customers receive a high quality service every time from their arrival through to their departure
- Take overall responsibility for all F&B budgeting, forecasting and stock ordering
- The successful candidate will have worked at a 4 star venue in a senior position for a minimum of two years
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the industry
- Full understanding of food safety and hygiene
Benefits the role offers
- Discounted food
- Free parking
Please quote reference If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.