Cardiff | £35000 - £38000 per annum | Posted 21 days ago
Our client is based in Cardiff, and are an award-winning specialist provider of digital services, websites and software applications to the sports industry. They are in search of a Front-End Engineer to join their team. Trusted by some of the biggest names in sport, since 2002 they have been working with leading rights-holders including the Six Nations, Premiership Rugby, Tour of Britain Cycling, International Motorsport, Aberdeen FC and World Sailing to deliver cutting edge online experiences for their fans.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Be able to use a combination of WordPress & NuxtJS technologies
- Work closely with our front-end developers and back-end Engineering Team to deliver the front-end integration aspects of our websites and administrative applications used by our clients
- Development and continuous integration of the platform in order to provide performant architecture for our front-end developers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with bespoke WordPress themes & plugins
- Experience with API architecting and integration
- Experience with CSS frameworks & methodologies
- Experience with working to deadlines
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in this sphere
- Keen eye for detail
The following position will include these benefits:
- Office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm
- This role has the option to be remote working
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.