Governance & Pensions Executive
England | Excellent | Posted 12 days ago
Fantastic new opportunity to work for a market leading consultancy and deliver an exceptional consulting service to a portfolio of clients.
About the role
- Provide trustee secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of trustee clients
- Ensure a high standard of client care
- Provide broader services to clients, such as project management & operational management
- Providing strategic input into the development of clients' governance framework
- Attending client meetings, leading on governance matters
- Experience within DB, DC or hybrid pensions
- Previous secretariat and governance experience
- Strong technical knowledge of governance and pensions consulting experience
Locations across the UK - can be fully remote working
Please quote reference 1363520 . This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.