Rye, East Sussex | £25000 - £35000 per annum | Posted 98 days ago
A family-friendly pub based in the idyllic English town located in the heart of Rye are on the market seeking a Head Chef to join their team. The ideal candidate will have the abilities to deliver a fantastic menu using locally sourced produce. This is a great opportunity that you don't want to miss.
Within this role the duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training chefs working with you
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
What skills do I need?
- Great cooking skills
- An ability to delegate appropriately
- Organisational flair
- A grasp of profit margins
Who would it suit?
Someone who is able and capable and enjoys the fast pace of working in a kitchen. You also need to be able to stay calm under pressure and work as part of a team. You will have a passion for food, flavour and good service.
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.