Head of IT Business Support
Brighton, East Sussex | £42000 - £46000 per annum | Posted 8 days ago
Our Client who are a large organisatioan are seeking a Head of IT Business Support to lead the engagement strategy and approach, working closely with other IS teams and senior managers across the site to ensure that engagement is carried out consistently.
You will work closely with the IT Programme Management Office and other IT colleagues to feed organisational needs into the IT planning cycle and to manage customer expectations of IT delivery.
About the role
- Manage the Business Engagement team including responsibility for recruitment, deployment and ongoing line management of staff
- Lead on the development of a holistic approach (including systems and processes) for the delivery of customer engagement, ensuing an efficient and effective service
- Work with customers to facilitate the development of internal departmental/school strategies on the future of technology for the organisation
- To understand IT plans and roadmaps and be able to explain these to our customers, identifying where existing or new services could meet their needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A track record of supporting customers to achieve their aims
- Excellent communication skills
- Strengths in planning and prioritising
- A good understanding of project management and benefits management
Please quote reference 1376569. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.