Health & Benefits Consultants
London | Negotiable | Posted 18 days ago
Variety of Health & Benefit opportunities for a leading consultancy, work on and develop an existing portfolio within a renowned team.
Supporting large Corporate clients, this is an excellent opportunity to develop and broaden your career.
About the role
- Manage, retain and develop a portfolio of clients
- Deal with new business enquiries and be fully involved with developing the proposition
- Plan and manage large, complex projects in line with strategic direction.
- Facilitate meetings both with clients and insurers.
- Monitoring client fees and service specifications to ensure continued profitability
- Deliver work within budget and agreed timelines
- Ideally GR1 and / or IF7 qualified with experience in group risk and / or healthcare insurance
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
Please quote reference 1376735 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.