Uckfield, East Sussex | Negotiable | Posted 7 days ago
Our client is currently seeking a Housekeeper to work at their luxury Hotel near Uckfield. The Hotel is set in the finest parkland and the restaurant boasts an exquisite menu with private dining rooms available for special occasions.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Wiping and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, changing linen
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment at the end of the shift
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality
- Highly meticulous and organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude
The following position will include these benefits:
- Full training will be given
- Weekends, maybe the occasional days during the week
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.