Uckfield, East Sussex | Up to £21000 per annum | Posted 26 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Occupational Health organisations in the country as a HR Administrator, based at the companies Head Quarters in Uckfield.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Full administration for every aspect of the employee life-cycle.
- Drafting and sending out contracts and all new starter documents for newly recruited employees.
- Processing employee change requests.
- Process and record reference requests.
- Verify all DBS applications and track through to receipt.
- Input accurate new starter, changes and leavers information to HR systems.
- Keep employee records organised and up to date - including probation, appraisals, training certificates, annual leave etc.
- Keep accurate annual leave and absence records.
- Benefits administration
- Complete annual checks as required for all employees.
- Managing the HR inbox
- Answering HR telephone and email queries in a timely manner
- Collate DSE questionnaires, book workstation assessment appointments and order any relevant equipment.
- Ensure the HR manual is kept up to date with any changes to processes.
- Host HR Welcome Inductions for new starters
- Assist with the recruitment process - pre-screen candidates, arrange interviews, collate interview packs, support recruiting managers when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.