In-House Pensions Governance & Secretariat Specialist
London | Superb | Posted 13 days ago
Superb career move to one of the largest UK Pension Funds, supporting trustee boards and managing governance risk.
About the role
- You will support development and delivery of a robust governance framework with a keen focus on risk
- Act as committee secretary, lead on setting agendas, writing papers, minuting and ensuring actions delivered
- Build effective relationships across the organisation to support delivery of projects, process review, development and change management
- Manage trustee appointment, training, board effectiveness reviews and appraisal process
- Seeking a challenging, varied opportunity working in a highly collaborative, skilled team environment
- Ideally pensions-related qualified, lawyer or chartered secretary, draw on your experience supporting large pension scheme management and governance
- Skilled in delivery of trustee secretarial duties including minute taking
Role offers excellent flexibility with remote working and flexible working hours. Regular time is expected to be required in London for trustee committee meetings.
Please quote reference 1376027. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.