In-House Pensions Manager 4 or 5 day week
England | Comprehensive benefits | Posted 20 days ago
Stand-alone in-house appointment with this prestigious organisation as you lead on strategy and governance for their DB and DC plans.
About the role
- Provide strategic support to the company and trustees
- Participate in committee meetings, supporting Trustee Secretarial requirements
- Develop working relationships across the organisation and with external advisors and providers
- Support in TUPE activity
- FIA/stopped/APMI or equivalent
- In-house scheme management or consultancy experience with sound understanding of pension legislation.
Flexibility to be based partly in the office or fully remote, able to consider individuals on a 4 or 5 day week basis
Please quote reference 1376805. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.