In-House Pensions Manager, Trustee Executive
London | Negotiable | Posted 54 days ago
Varied and challenging in-house career move for a skilled Pensions professional to broaden exposure in pension scheme management.
About the role
- Reporting to the Head of Pensions, you will oversee the trustee-facing team supporting the Trustees of the £bn+ DB pension schemes.
- Act as secretary to sub-committees, ensuring ongoing development of a robust governance framework
- Manage scheme communications on behalf of the trustees as well as contributing to projects as they arise
- A working knowledge of the pensions industry legislative framework in particular as it affects DB pension schemes and interest in best practice
- You will have gained experience from an in-house or consulting perspective, with staff management skills
Company offers an excellent working environment, including opportunity to work partly from home. Full-time or part-time options available.
Please quote reference 1376850 . If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive £250! This is just one of the many roles that we are working on, all of which are on our website www.sammonspensions.co.uk . We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace. Any salary advertised is for search purposes only. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.