In-House Trustee Services Manager, hybrid-working
London | Negotiable | Posted 11 days ago
Key senior role as part of the in-house pensions team as you take the lead supporting the trustees of this £multibillion pension fund, driving forward a robust governance framework.
Hybrid working, c. 2 days office-based
About the role
- Ensure that timely and relevant information and recommendations are provided to the trustees in the development and delivery of strategy
- Act as Trustee Secretary, prepare agenda and reports, minutes and follow up actions
- Proactively develop your own technical knowledge including industry best practice, oversee the Trustee Secretariat function including management and development of more junior team members
- With strong interpersonal skills, build effective relationships both internal, with trustees and external advisors
- Work closely with the Head of Pensions, who will value you input into development and delivery of wider strategic and policy issues
- Ideally APMI/equivalent, you will have a proven track record in a Pensions Secretariat or Technical environment, in-house, consultancy or trustee executive, with the ability to work with minimal direction within broad policy guidelines
Company offers an excellent working environment, collaborative and professional, whilst supporting work/home life balance.
Please quote reference 1365553. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.